Risk in all its forms remains one of the most significant issues facing any business.
Comprehending the full spectrum of risk requires the security practitioner to understand the client’s business and how it relates to the reality on the ground and there after provide recommendations in risk mitigation strategies.
Security Audits and Risk Management Surveys
Risk management is a process which begins with a detailed and thorough security survey. Information is the key to threat and risk mitigation. A detailed analysis of the client and his environment will facilitate the planning and risk management process.
The collection and accurate assessment of information is a critical component of any risk analysis process and our security consultants have developed unique skills sets in this area.
DeltaOne supply co-ordination, consultation and management services for:
- Project Risk Assessments
- Due Diligence into joint venture partners and local contractors
- Security Planning and Development of Project Security Programmes
- Design of Security Systems and Facilities
- Writing of Contingency Plans
- Manage security-related incidents and Emergency Evacuation Operations
- Recruitment, training and supervision of security guard forces
- Problem Solving and Response to Crisis Situations