“Nearly 60% of small to medium sized businesses will close within 6-months after a cyber attack”
Every minute of every day there are governments, organised crime and hacker groups turning the doorknobs on your house looking for an unlocked entry. They are rattling the windows and circling your domicile, looking for a weakness, a vulnerability, or a way into your house.
- Exploits that involve manipulating people are the greatest vulnerability within any computer or network infrastructure.
- Humans are trusting by nature, which can lead to ‘social engineering’ exploits.
- Physical break-ins to buildings, computer rooms or other areas containing sensitive information and servers.
- Dumpster diving – rummaging through trash.
Network infrastructure attacks
- Hacker attacks against network infrastructures are easy achieved from anywhere in the world through the internet.
Operating system attacks
- Hacking an operating system (OS) is a preferred method and makes up a large percentage of hacker attacks.
- Application and other specialised attacks
- Applications take a lot of hits by hackers. Programs such as e-mail server software and Web applications are often beaten down.
Cyber Security Solutions
We can assist you in developing strategies to answer the following questions:
- Why do I need cyber security?
- What is necessary and cost-effective?
- How do I implement it?
- How do I recover from a breach?
Contact us today for a free consultation here